VOLUNTEERS NEEDED…LGMD “Spotlight Interviews”
By telling your story and sharing your experiences, you can help others understand what it is like to live with LGMD. You play an important role in this global awareness campaign.
If you are interested in sharing your story by volunteering to be featured in an upcoming “LGMD Spotlight Interview” please complete the questionnaire and release form provided below.
Return materials along with a .jpeg photo of yourself via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “LGMD Spotlight Interview” Materials to Download:
- Global LGMD – Spotlight Questionnaire Form (WORD Format)
- Global LGMD – Spotlight Questionnaire Form (PDF Document)
- LAD Release Form (PDF Document)
- You will also need to submit a photo of yourself in .jpeg format
- Please Note: Completed questionnaire, signed release form and your .jpeg photo should be returned via e-mail to: email@example.com
The “LGMD Spotlight Interviews” are posted:
- Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Awareness Day Facebook page and on this website.
- And, promoted via our Twitter page