LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY AND THE JAIN FOUNDATION
are hosting the
LGMD PATIENT EVENT
RSVP by 10/15/2019 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vegetarian lunch included – please note in RSVP if you require gluten free or vegan
- Advancements and innovative technology in LGMD
- Current and future directions for drug development
- Orthotics, stretching and exercise
Ask Questions and connect with other patients
The event is open to healthcare professionals, patients and their families.
Pre-registration is required. Space is limited.
Registration is officially OPEN for our 12th Annual Conference for Individuals with Neuromuscular Disorders and their Loved Ones in Atlanta, Georgia, July 10-12, Westin Buckhead Atlanta hotel. Ticket and hotel reservation details below! Those with ANY type of neuromuscular disorder (NMD) are invited to attend. Our Speak Atlanta conference differs from our National LGMD conference in several ways, so please be sure to read more details about that on our attached flyer before registering. Our theme this year is Mind + Body and will focus on overall wellness and how to live well with a NMD. We plan to hear from professionals on such topics as nutrition, physical therapy, psychological wellness/coping, and more! Our attendance will cap at 50 attendees this year to allow us all to connect personally, so if you know for sure that you would like to attend, don’t hesitate! Buy your ticket and reserve your room now/early! We can’t wait to see you in Atlanta!
1. Register to attend by purchasing your Eventbrite ticket(s) for yourself and each guest you might be bringing with you! We always welcome and encourage loved ones and caregivers to come and participate (we have a session specifically for you to connect with each other on Saturday). Follow the link below and click on “Speak Foundation Atlanta Conference” to purchase tickets. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/speak-foundation-atlanta-conference-tickets-90553216107
2. Reserve your reduced rate room ($139/night + taxes/fees) at the Westin Buckhead Atlanta hotel. During the online reservation process, you will see a space for “Other information.” If you require an ADA tub room or a roll-in shower room, for example, please check the box that reads “Accessible” and specify your need. https://book.passkey.com/gt/217771934?gtid=20f42fbac2c9c9e7722f7403156ea062&fbclid=IwAR2fc_W2ASgTLdUwjq4mC99olr8bXvzZpjLYDaVBlgmbX4jrIdsud02jFcI
Join us for The Dystroglycanopathies: 2020 Patient & Family Conference!
To register for the conference, please click here to download the registration form. Completed forms should be sent to the Center for Conferences via email (email@example.com), fax (319-335-4039), or mail (UI Center for Conferences, 250 CEF, Iowa City, IA 52242). You may also call the Center for Conferences directly to register over the phone at 319-335-4141.
Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
300 E. 9th Street
Coralville, IA 52241
Hotel rooms are available at a reduced rate ($115 per night + taxes and fees) at the Marriott for conference attendees. To reserve a room at the conference rate, please call the Marriott Hotel at 319-688-4000 and reference the “UI Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Conference”.
We will be hosting our 10th Annual Casino Night event on at the Eden Resort in Lancaster, PA on October 5th and our 3rd Annual Golf Outing at Crossgates in Millersville on October 24th, 2020. It would be great if you could attend one or both of these great events! Please consider offering a gift certificate, gift basket, or prize to be auctioned. We are also looking for corporate sponsors of various levels. In turn, your company will be recognized in our e-newsletter, on our website, and at the event. We are a 501(c)(3) approved public charity and, as such, your donation is tax-deductible. We appreciate any support that you may have to offer. To find out more about our cause, please visit our website at: www.curelgmd2i.com.
“If you prefer to mail in your registration and pay by check – click on this link for the printable registration form:
Thank you so much for your interest and support!
Keith & Kelly Brazzo,
Co-Founders of CureLGMD2i
590 Centerville Road #340
Lancaster, PA 17601
Tax ID#: 80-06804