Upcoming LGMD Events
Spirit Night at Sky Zone
Thursday, September 27
Sky Zone Trampoline Park
401 Fernhill Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
For more information, please contact Jill Millington at firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Annual Casino Night for CureLGMD2i
Saturday, October 13
6 PM – 11 PM EDT
Eden Resort & Suites
222 Eden Road, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
The University of Kansas Medical Center
Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Patient Day
Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
KU Clinical Research Center
4350 Shawnee Mission Parkway
Fairway, KS 66205
- Lunch will be provided – RSVP by 10/1/2018 (Space is limited)
- RSVP to Kiley Higgs Email: email@example.com Phone: 913-945-9922
Hosted by Jeffrey Statland, MD, KU Research Team and the Jain Foundation
Sat, November 3, 2018
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
University of Colorado Hospital
Bruce Schroffel Conference Center Inpatient Pavillion 2
12505 E 16th Ave
Aurora, CO 80045
- The Department of Neurology at the University of Colorado is pleased to announce that it will host a Neuromuscular Symposium for those affected by Charcot Marie Tooth diseases, Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophies, Pompe disease, and Inclusion Body Myositis. This event is open to patients, caregivers, their families, and healthcare providers.
- Lunch will be provided.
- COST: Free! But, registration is limited and required.
- For more information, please contact Sarrah Knause at 303-724-2188
The Speak Foundation 11th Annual Conference for Individuals with Neuromuscular Disorders & their Loved Ones
Friday, June 28th – Sunday, June 30th, 2019
~ Watch for further details regarding registration and hotel accommodations ~
Westin Buckhead Atlanta | 3391 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326 USA
Phone: 404-365-0065 | Reservations: 800-253-1397
2019 National Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Conference
Friday, August 30—Sunday, September 1, 2019
Chicago, Illinois (USA)
~ Watch for further details regarding location, registration and hotel accommodations ~
A conference dedicated to bringing every LGMD patient into an active role seeking to find cures and treatments alongside doctors, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies.
For more information: www.NationalLimbGirdleMuscularDystrophyConference.com
The 2019 National Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Conference is a project of the Speak Foundation (EIN 26-2087516), a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt public charity. Learn more at TheSpeakFoundation.com
* * If you have an LGMD related event that you would like added to our calendar of events, please send us an e-mail with all of the event details.